Are you an aspirational Surf Store manager?
Are you looking for a great place to stretch to your full potential?
Would you be excited to deliver inspirational retail experiences while maintaining the very highest customer standards?
We are looking for a natural leader who is commercially savvy and has the sheer determination to succeed in a retail environment that is second to none.
Someone who is super organised and able to lead and drive our tightly knit store team in order to deliver the very best customer service, achieve strong sales results and provide overall retail excellence every single day.
We are looking for a talented organiser who feels relaxed in a busy environment, has a real understanding of our core store ethos, understands the needs of our demanding customers and has a passion to develop and succeed.
You will assist us in coaching, developing and supporting our seasonal shop team to help them to achieve their full potential, while nurturing a fun and exciting atmosphere.
You will take pride in continually providing the most consistent standards of customer service, visual standards, profitability and productivity of our store.
Chances are that Constantine Bay Surf Store is not like anywhere you have worked before; we are one of surfing’s most loved and trusted stores for a reason.
Our store team works tirelessly to offer expert advice to all our customers and with hundreds of products to choose from, our staff need to be expertly familiar and knowledgeable about all of those products that we offer for sale.
Don’t worry! We will provide you with industry leading training so that you are fully qualified to advise our wonderful customers on all of our quality products and encourage their seaward pursuits!
As a brand ambassador, you will continually promote Constantine Bay Surf Store and and its culture to our customers through your team. You’ll take pride assisting your team to continually deliver the highest and most consistent standards of customer service, visual standards, profitability and productivity of our store.
Taking responsibility for the performance of the store, you will make commercial decisions and spot business opportunity that drive results.
You will achieve all this while ensuring our customers remain at the heart of every decision you make, all part of a normal day in retail!
This truly is a great opportunity for a passionate retailer who doesn’t want to stand still, genuinely wants to make a difference and be part of the Constantine Bay Surf Store story.
What you’ll do:
• Treat our store as though that was your name above the door!
• Provide outstanding customer services, understanding customer needs and gaining loyalty. Every customer. Every time.
• Motivate, coach and develop our store team to achieve exceptional customer service and store standards on a daily basis
• Be an ambassador for the brand and the values it represents
• Smash our store performance targets! Maximise sales not only through excellent service and advice but through link selling additional products to offer a complete solution to customer needs
• Looking after all our stock, you’ll plan and organise an efficient smooth store operation, driving profitability through all that you do.
• Be a committed team player taking accountability for you and your teams actions
• Ensure all merchandising and promotional material are consistently displayed and executed to the highest of standards
• Keep up to date with product knowledge, continuously learning and developing yourself and your team so you are truly able to advise all our customers effectively
• Have a positive mental attitude and encourage your team to be the best they can be, providing feedback and direction when required.
• Know a thing or two about surfing and beach life.
• Have experience working in a customer service environment within retail / hospitality / leisure sectors
• Have a natural ability to lead and direct people with previous supervisory or management experience
• Have a passion for retail as well as an interest in all things surfy.
• Have a desire to learn and develop yourself as we have a lot of fabulous training opportunities
• Above everything else, you`ll live the Constantine Bay Surf Store’s values of Teamwork, Integrity, Accountability and Respect
• Be ready for some serious fun!
You might even:
• Know a thing or two about changing trends and fashions.
• Have a technical understanding of wetsuit design and how they should ‘fit’.
• Have some understanding of surfboard shapes and fin systems.
• Want to spread your wings and be the future of the growth of Constantine Bay Surf Stores and http://www.constantinesurf.com
What’s in it for you?:
• Chance to be part of the successful Constantine Bay Surf Store story
• A competitive salary, bonus & commission scheme
• 28 days holiday (including statutory holiday)
• Huge discounts in store across the brands
• Fantastic and unlimited development opportunities
Please ensure that you include a cover letter with your application detailing the hours you are available to work, your current salary and salary expectations.
Post: Att.of: Des Moore, Constantine Bay Surf Store, Constantine Bay, Padstow, PL28 8JJ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org